Friday 11 August 2017

Where else can you find me?

Image result for Tachimukai LanniSo, I've kind of just ran this very badly for a few years by myself, littering in any self-promotion whenever the chance presents it to me. Because of that, why not just make a post on it! It might also help some of you if there's things you wanna do (like voice acting) but don't know where you can start up and stuff.

Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/user/tachimukai-lanni

I've already talked about this place previously but basically I occasionally update my stories which are either original stuff, inazuma eleven fanfictions, or love live fanfictions. There's also instant messaging, and you can read loads of other stuff too.
Image result for Tachimukai Lanni
Casting Call Club: https://www.castingcall.club/m/tachimukai-lanni

Only really good if you're into voice acting or covers, I've joined quite a few love live cover groups through this though and it'll be my profile linked so you can see all of the auditions I did in the past.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBhpk0uwYtuXCZ027aDigjA?view_as=public

Image result for Tachimukai LanniI post covers and while it's dead right now you can use it to find the active groups I'm in, and see some love live covers I've done. I also have some playlists for vocaloid and stuff too... I'm hoping to also some enstars covers though, and a lot more love live. And vocaloid, because I seem to like suffering for Len.

Can someone please tell me how to make those cool edits? Like, with drop shadows and stuff? Because I really want to but I don't know how... Also, have the head of a rejected SLG Chika edit because I decided shed be Rin when I did the full set. And her neck looks weird.Instagram: cosplay/main: https://www.instagram.com/tachimukai_lanni/
Spam/public (I post a bit more here): https://www.instagram.com/i_suffer_for_len/

Unless you already knew of my other things, I cosplay! That's what i post on the first account, the second account is more like anything and everything, love live screenshots, edits, covers, very bad art. That kind of stuff.

I do have other stuff (a dead twitter, a personal facebook, skype and discord for my cover group shenanigans) but they're a bit more personal. These are things I have already put out for the world to see where I'm a bit more active than here, so if you are actually interested you can go and see what I do elsewhere.

Seeya!
Lanni~

(All images can be found through these respective links)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where else can you find me?

So, I've kind of just ran this very badly for a few years by myself, littering in any self-promotion whenever the chance presents it to ...