Friday 11 August 2017

Revival?


Related image
Really, with just a day of dedication and me not worrying about keeping posts consistent I could get a lot on here so I might try again. some older things might get picked up as well, but I kind of doubt it after this much time. They were all fun while they lasted though.

So, anyone who has followed this blog will know I haven't updated since Christmas. Because I'm good like that. And I'm a lazy butt. So I was thinking why not use this as a place for shameless self-promotion? Also so I don't clog up one particular friends messenger when she's not even there with Rin + Len spam because isn't that what good friends do?

Anyway, it's actually way too late to do this right now but I don't care so have a few posts today then if you're lucky another one within the next year! I'll also make a post linking all of the other things I have if you are actually interested in me as a person, but I kind of doubt anyone is.

Another thing you might've noticed is that slowly but surely the Japanese form of entertainment known as anime is slowly creeping in. You can expect a lot more of that in the future! I'll also write a lot more that's just me getting my thoughts our or showing off progress or something I've done.


Now that I have other things if anyone has ideas they no longer have to write a comment (probably the reason non exist on here tbh ^^;) and can just ask me directly so if anyone wants to help me on my quest towards no sleep just hit me up!

I guess that's as good a place to end off for now as any, so Seeya!
Lanni~

(Tachimukai Lanni is the weeby name I go by online in case anyone is wondering)

Posts in the future:
Other places you can find me otherwise known as shameless self promotion
Me going on about Len
story planning if I feel like it
Card edits
Cosplay
Len
stuff about vocaloid
Things about dances, I'm gonna make a post on the dance to pink stick luv as I'm learning it and it's about the different videos available and stuff, as well as how I want to do it
Maybe some of a story I'm planning, as i just thought of a really good way to space out that...

(Image link: http://vocaloid.wikia.com/wiki/Kagamine_Rin/Len)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where else can you find me?

So, I've kind of just ran this very badly for a few years by myself, littering in any self-promotion whenever the chance presents it to ...