Wednesday 28 December 2016

Genki Zenkai day day DAY9!!!

Image result for kodoku na heaven album coverDay no.9 Favourite solo song!

Okay... I like quite a few of the solo songs so for some girls I will say which one of there solo songs I like best or if I like it at all. Then I might try and make a top 3 or something...

Honoka~
Image result for kururin album coverNone of her solos are my favourites, even though someday of my life is quite nice. I do like all of them to a degree but Shiawase yuki no Smiling. I didn't even participate in that event I disliked it that much. The other two that I haven't already mentioned I do like quite a bit though. And they have friendship and loneliness and more friendship based lyrics to a certain extent. Yume naki is alright.



Umi~
I LOVE Watashi tachi wa mirai no hana. It sounds amazing, it is amazing, and the beatmap (EX) on sif will be the death of me when it comes to full combos. I love it so much, I have two versions downloaded on my phone. To me it sounds like a really epic shounen anime opening theme, not an idol song! It also, story wise, is a bit like Tokyo Ghoul what with red flowers and when I meet you again we will have both changed.  Yuuki no reason? Not so much... Somewhere in the middle.
Image result for mahoutsukai hajimemashita cover

Kotori~
Image result for watashitachi wa mirai no hana coverI LOVE Spiccaterrible. I don't know why. Found it, fell in love with it. Still not my most favourite though. Blueberry train sounds like crossing field from SAO at the beginning to me, then goes full on Kotori mode. And I can FC that...

Maki~
Nah... Used to really like but have gone off her single solo.

Hanayo~
Pana Pana Pana!!! I LOVE both of her solos to the moon and back. Nawatobi tells a story of when she was a child, and it can be interpreted as her telling her thanks to Rin. Then we have Kodoku na Heaven which could be taken as her confessing to Rin... Also, I love how her voice is a bit lower in this one and it's one of the few songs where she uses her lower voice (Her seiyuu). I'd say that Kodoku na heaven is my favourite followed by Nawatobi. The funny thong is, I used to really not like Nawatobi because of its slower pace and I'm not too keen on the slower songs.

Rin~
Image result for spicaterrible coverI really like Kururin Miracle, and Koi no signal Rin Rin Rin is all right. I like kururin a LOT more though.

Eli~
For some reason, I like this song even though it is basically a heart break song... (I have a thing against break up songs because that is pretty much all you get where I live that I know of. I know there's other types, but still...) It has a lot of story behind it even though it's a song about heartbreak. There is also what sounds like loads of emotion behind it. And it's slow... It nearly killed (correction: did kill about 5 times) me when I first played this song in the b-sides.

Nozomi~
Image result for nawatobi coverI don't really like either of her solos. Too slow and a really odd rhythm and beat and tune that's kind if hard to get in to.

Nico~
Ahhh, Nico. I LOVE LOVE LOVE her solo Mahoutsukai hajimemashite. It was also the event song in the token event that was going on when I first started the game. It is so happy and makes you think about how much Nico really wants to make everyone smile because that's what its all about. Nico purri is alright. Just mahoutsukai. I love that song...

My top 5:
Kodoku na heaven ~ Hanayo
Image result for arifureta kanashimi no hate coverKururin Miracle ~ Rin
Mahoutsukai Hajimemashite ~ Nico
Watashitachi wa mirai no hana ~ Umi
a tie between Spicaterrible ~ Kotori
Nawatobi ~ Hanayo
Arifureta kanashimi no hate ~ Eli

If favourite solo song means just the solos that came with the duet and trio songs then it's Kodoku na heaven. Best girl bias for the win...

I think that just about sums it up... I hope you enjoyed, and sorry that it's a bit late. I'll try and get up to date on this today. What's you favourite solo song? Seeya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where else can you find me?

So, I've kind of just ran this very badly for a few years by myself, littering in any self-promotion whenever the chance presents it to ...