Wednesday 21 December 2016

Genki Zenkai day day DAY 5!!!

Day no.5 Favourite sub-unit!

Image result for printemps love liveOkay. So right off the bat I feel biased to say Printemps, but I really like BiBi aswell and I like lilywhite. As a group of girls I think I like Printemps best but music wise I listen to Lilywhite and BiBi the most. I like printemps because they are all very cute, and the music is either really cute or sad... That seems to be how their albums work. Lilywhite is a lot more serious but fun, and the girls are really funny as a group. You have Umi the smart serious one, Nozomi the perverted mother and Rin the nya. Then we have BiBi. I feel like them a bit more because they have blessed me in the game, and I really like a few of their songs so much that I can listen to them non-stop. But I think printemps still takes the top spot. I like the girls and the music. Also, best girl bias. And unbalanced love... So yeah! My favourite Sub-Unit is Printemps. What is yours? Seeya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where else can you find me?

So, I've kind of just ran this very badly for a few years by myself, littering in any self-promotion whenever the chance presents it to ...