Sunday 22 February 2015

Equestria girls doll!

Squeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last Thursday I got a package in the post from a mystery sender. When I opened it there was an equestria girl doll inside! It didn't come with a letter or anything else, So I still don't know for certain where its from. I think it might be a prize from the equestrian girls magazine. In the back there was a competition to win one of 6 equestria girls dolls. I entered because it was a really easy competition and I really wanted another equestria girls doll and I didn't have any of the dolls you could win. The question you had to answer who plays the drums in the rainbooms ,or something like that.
 
So here is the doll I won!
 
This is the applejack rainbow rocks doll that is movie accurate.
If you would like me to try a doll review on this be sure to comment down below, and all of your comments will be highly appreciated. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where else can you find me?

So, I've kind of just ran this very badly for a few years by myself, littering in any self-promotion whenever the chance presents it to ...